onsdag 9 mars 2011

Dry like the dessert

Hi!
There have bin a while since I wrote sothing in my blogg... Why?
Computer crash! I have lost menny pics but have bin working on this hard!

Now I have decided to make a new home page and it will be running in about 1-2 weeks! Yippie!

Al the puppies from my H-litter have found perfect homes and are growing to be absolutly stunning boys! I am so happy with that litter.Only thing was that I did not got a bitch to ceep in my family as I so badly ghad hoped fore.
I dicided to do an exiting mating in France with my Olga and a red male Named Nortpiont Red Devil At Seastaff. The day befor christmas I traveld to France in snow storm fore the mating. This was a one of a life time axperiance as I traveld alone by flight and drove thru Paris alone! But I did it and the outcome is a gift from above! On the 25-02-2011 Olga give birth to 3 lovley babies. 2 Bitches and 1 male... My family is verry happy as we have bin wating along time fore a bitch to ceep, in this litter we have a ceeper!
Pics has bin presented on our new web page that soon will be in the opend.

At the moment I am planing fore my every second year kennel meeting with a hole day of activitys and barbeque in the evning... Tomorow I will go and check out a potensial place where we all can be, A country place witch lot of space fore my planed activites.

Pics on the teeth from my G litter has started to come in and they all are looking great with correct sissor bite so far.
Looking forward to see some of them enter the show ring shortly....

The snow begins to melt, finaly my dogs show typical spring signs! Some pics from this sunday.


Troja my Oldie"10years" is having a great time with her son Vegas 4 years!
The pics tell for it self ! Spring is on its way!

3 kommentarer:

Rochamgo's sa...

Helt underbara bilder på mor och son. Troja är verkligen en dam som bär sin ålder med heder. Vegas är en klar favvo bland dina uppfödda hundar.

Nicklas Foresti sa...

Bara älskar Vegas och lilla Jenny-mormorn! Vilken ståltant hon är, Troja!=)

Mette sa...

Flotte vår bilder Laila :)

Vi gleder oss ekstremt n\mye til snøen forsvinner her også og det kan begynne å våres i Sør Norge, kan nesten ikke vente til prins Akim skal ut å løpe i skog og mark. Da blir det mange flere bilder til deg!
Grattis med det nye kuller til Olga, de ser kjempeflotte ut. Godt du fikk en "keeper"!:)

Mvh
Mette & Akim