lördag 11 december 2010

H-Litter now 5weeks! New pics...

Our litter turned 5 weeks of age this wendsday,and we had to give you all some new fresh pics !
They are all looking great i think! Show quality in them all!
I am so proud of them!
I have the mosthigly thoughts about thise three youngsters!
Love them all! :)





Naaaaw! Look at me! quite!




Those eyse: -Give me som lööövin!
What can I say?
He is so quite!
He is a doll always!!!(when he is a sleep I can promise)hehehe!
Now them all begins to test there wings and limits tasting my carpet, and running around playing in the house a new chapter has begun in thire lifes...exploring!
hm..thoose scharp teeth! Ahhhh!
:D :P :D

1 kommentar:

Rochamgo's sa...

Bilderna blev ju kanon.....Det var himla mysigt att träffa dom och dig.

Kram
nina